SU-76i - Soviet Assault gun 3D Model
By Digital Artist: Panaristi
SU-76i (I = inostrannij = foreign) Soviet assult gun based on captured German PzKpfw 3 chassis.
Originally modelled in cinema4D 10. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model (242 objects) -skydom - 27 materials, bodypaint-textures or textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- Polygones - 486766 Vertices - 431807 - 2 Object - 26 Materials
- Polygones - 787799 Vertices - 589546 - 13 Objects - 26 Materials
- Polygones - 486766 Vertices - 431607 - 2 Objects - 26 Materials
The SU-76i (1943) was based on the german PzKpfw 3 and StuG 3 chassis, armed with a ZiS-5 76,2mm gun. About over 200 of these captured vehicles, many from Stalingrad, were converted at Factory No.38 by adding a new enclosed superstructure. They were issued to tank and self-propelled gunn units starting in autumn 1943. SU-76i was operated by the crew of four, who had submachineguns and hand grenades for local defense. A driver used unchanged German equipment, while other equipment was of Soviet origin. SU-76i weighted about 22t; it could travel at the maximum speed of 40km/h as the base tanks. 201 of SU-76i were built, including 20 command SU-76i.
Ask a Question
Question, RE: Item ID 22390 (SU-76i - Soviet Assault gun )