This model is of a very high quality Albatros DIII WW1 fighter aircraft.
Modelled using 3D Max 2009 with final images rendered in Vray, though with all maps supplied it can be used in any render engine. Inluded are very high resolution textures detailing the DIII flown by Obltn. Josef Loeser from Jasta 39.
- Model is very accurately modelled and detailed.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied (4000x4000 for fuselage texture)
- Texture is historically accurate for the DIII described above.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- Model is grouped to allow for easy selection.
- Model is high resolution using meshmooth but can be optimised by altering the iterations.
Also available is the same machine but using different historical textures. Search for my other products if interested.
There will be more texture variations coming soon along with differnt planes, with a Fokker DrI and a Sopwith Camel under construction.
Hope you like it!!
Ask a Question
Question, RE: Item ID 31647 (Albatros DIII WW1 Airplane)